At first Sleep as Android may look complex with all its options, but in fact it is fairly easy to get started improving your sleep and wake up.
You can delve deep into all the amazing options Sleep as Android provides later on. But to get started just rely on our carefully selected defaults.
- Use the top right plus icon and set up your Alarm time e. g. 8:00
- Smart wake up makes sure to find the best time for your wake up between 7:30 – 8:00 based on your sleep cycle
- Tap the moon icon and Sleep tracking starts, we use your phone’s sensor to find out what sleep phase you are in (see How it works)
- We recommend turning off your phone’s radios during sleep tracking
- Now just place the phone on the mattress near your body (see Setup sleep tracking) so it is able to sense your movement and wake you in the right sleep phase to bring your wake up experience to a new level
- After dismissing the alarm in the morning you will see your sleep phases, deep sleep % and more..
How it works explains how we use sensors to track your sleep. But there is much more than just smart wake up and sleep tracking, find out about Statistics, Advice, Noise recording, Snoring detection, Lullabies or even Lucid dreaming.