Sleep as Android gives you three main tools for deep insight into the qualities of your sleep:
- Sleep score
Statistics (Tabs mode only)
- Sleep score card
- Summary of tagged sleep records
- Sleep records day by day
Sleep score is a complete summary of your sleep health.
Parameters & healthy ranges
1) Your current sleep score. You get one point for each parameter in its healthy range.
There are six parameters that contribute to sleep quality. Each of the parameters has a healthy range:
- duration (6.5 hours to 8.5 hours)
- irregularity (under 0.5 hours)
- deep sleep percentage (over 30%)
- sleep efficiency (over 95%)
- snoring (under 3%)
- subjective rating (over 3.5 stars)
If you’re in the healthy range for a given parameter, it lights up green and you get one point.
Unhealthy (red) ranges
Every line can also turn red if the values are in a very unhealthy range:
- duration (less than 6.5 hours, or more than 8.5 hours)
- irregularity (over 1 hour)
- deep sleep percentage (under 20%)
- sleep efficiency (under 85%)
- snoring (over 10%)
- subjective rating (under 2 stars)
To study your sleep in detail, take a look at charts.