What our users say
“Hands down the most complete sleep management app on Android. Urbandroid takes their mission seriously!”
“Sleep as Android has everything you could possibly need, and more. Thank you for this awesome app guys!”
“This app is unbelievably advanced. It’s like some accidentally released secret military technology that’s light-years ahead of anything I’ve seen before on a phone. I feel like a James Bond with this thing.”
“Sleep as Android has it all. Sleep as Android is the benchmark of alarm clock apps. Just give it a try and you will find that you 100% love it, really can’t miss here. Its that simple, seriously!”
Alarm clock and sleep cycle tracker that wakes you gently in the optimal moment for pleasant mornings.
Common alarm clocks ignore your sleep cycles, they wake you on schedule no matter your are currently in your deep sleep. Waking up from deep sleep is unpleasant, it makes you tired and it may negatively affect your productivity during the whole day.
Sleep as Android is different. It tracks your sleep to find the optimal moment for your wake up. Waking up in light sleep is natural, gentle and it may only be compared to the experience of waking up without any alarm clock.
Sleep as Android was added to the list of the Free Sleep Cycle Apps
- Sleep cycle tracking and smart wake up in optimal sleep phase
- Sleep deficit stats and bedtime notification
- Nature sound lullabies for fast fall asleep (+binaural beats)
- CAPTCHA: gets you out of bed on time (QR code, NFC tag, shake your phone, morning math)
- Gentle alarm, wake up with light and nature sounds playlists and online radio alarm
- Sleep talk and snoring recording, snoring stats and anti-snoring, room noise stats
- Smart watch (Pebble, Wear, Gear) sleep tracking
- Awake detection through heart rate sensing, using BT Smart devices or Android Wear
- Smart light (Philips HUE) wake up
- Integration with major health services: Google Fit, S Health, Zenobase, Fluxtream, Beeminder
- Sleep advice, rating and tagging and many more…
See it in action
Review by Suhas Nadiga