CAUTION: Samsung S Health integration works only with the S Health app version 4.0 and higher
SETUP: S Health integration is enabled in Settings > Services. When connecting with S Health you are asked whether you like to synchronize your past records. This is currently limited up to 5 years. Otherwise all new sleep records are synchronized with S Health as they occur.
- Upload your sleep duration and times into S Health
- Download 3rd party sleep lengths
- Automatic synchronization of the #sport tag based on your fitness activity recorded in S Health
- Automatic import of walking sessions during the night (considered as awake, not considering sleep walking 🙂 )
- Heart rate import and export
When does sync occur?
There are two sync methods:
- normal sync: saves data for the past 2 weeks. Happens everytime sleep tracking ends, or when you create a sleep record manually. Also everytime you start the app, if a sync did not happen in the past 24 hours.
- full sync: saves data for the past 5 years. Can be triggered from Settings > Services > S Health (you have to toggle off and on) > Upload (button in the lower right corner)
NOTE: Heart rate data are saved only for the past 7 days in both normal and full sync (they are computationally intensive).
How to connect to S Health