Sleep as Android just got more powerful! Automate the technology surrounding you with Sleep as Android via IFTTT!
We use the IFTTT Maker channel to send triggers from Sleep as Android.
How to use IFTTT with Sleep as Android?
- Go to Settings > Services > IFTTT, turn it on and tap Retrieve. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- The IFTTT webpage appears. Either register – or if you are already registered on IFTTT, just scroll down and Connect the Maker channel.
- Your ID gets loaded into the field above.
- Now you can add IFTTT recipes on the IFTTT Maker page! Just make sure to always select Maker as the trigger. You can also add our example recipes.
Sleep as Android fires various events, which you can use to trigger a plethora of actions. You can set up the IFTTT Maker channel to be triggered by the following events:
- fires when you get a bedtime notification
- fires when you dismiss alarm (and solve CAPTCHA, if set)
- fires when we estimate the start of REM phase
- fires when we detect snoring
- fires 45 minutes before the smart wakeup period starts